Although birds have many physical and behavioral adaptations to keep warm, no matter what the low temperatures of their surroundings. Sometimes there’s no alternative to keeping close to each other.
I don’t get sexually or romantically frustrated I get adventurously frustrated like I’m 17 years old why haven’t I been granted magic powers, slain a dragon, and defeated an oppressive emperor and started a rebellion yet
Character practice/concept drawings with settled design on the bottom.
The character is supposed to be a snow leopard gijinka, for which I spent several hours researching about these big cats. Some fun facts I learned:
- Snow leopards are endangered.
- They can jump around 30 ft horizontally and 20 ft vertically.
- They camouflage so well in their native environment that researchers have significant trouble observing them.
- Despite being a big cat, they can chuff but cannot roar like their cousins the tiger.
- Their scientific name, Uncia Uncia, is based off the Latin word for ounce.
Stage 2 of my Minispris character Cirro, who’s changed out of his swaddling clothes and into shota shorts.
Drawn at a friend’s request. Ughh, now I need to study for my finals…
Wenette’s god/goddess bandwagon sounded fun so I tried drawing Hypnos, Greek god of sleep. I wasted some time getting the face right (although the head wings probably still look off); then when it came time to draw below the neck I remembered my inability to draw anatomy… and to color. So here’s a screen shot of the most acceptable portion of the sketch.
I dub it, Hypnos Dozing by a Black Curtain (WIP) =P